06MAY'09
Things just happened so randomly and unexplainable at times. When everything went well, you think you're under control of your own life and you crave a smile on your face to show your contentment. When things went wrong in one way or another, it's just like a rubber band which stretched to its fullest and snaps unconditionally. Thing thrown in your face wanting you to solve it yourself, left unsolved. When life brings you up, it's not just up, it left you on the peak. But when it is meant to bring you down, it just let you come down free fall. No matter how hard you landed, the impact is yours; no one cares.
Problems... Headache. Unwell. Unhappy. It's so hurting.
Leave me alone, don't ask about it. I'm just venting here. To those that I have hurt earlier on, I'm sincerely sorry. I don't meant to.
"I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU NO MATTER HOW BUSY I AM, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN OKAY. ALWAYS MEANS ALWAYS." Sometimes I just want to take a closer look at you... Why is it...
Michelle goh, I love you.
Problems... Headache. Unwell. Unhappy. It's so hurting.
Leave me alone, don't ask about it. I'm just venting here. To those that I have hurt earlier on, I'm sincerely sorry. I don't meant to.
"I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU NO MATTER HOW BUSY I AM, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN OKAY. ALWAYS MEANS ALWAYS." Sometimes I just want to take a closer look at you... Why is it...
Michelle goh, I love you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home